Pure Ambition Graduate Programme 2018
Accounting and Finance Associate
Are you looking for a graduate programme to match your ambition?
Being selected for the 2018 'Pure Ambition' Graduate Programme is a significant first step in an exciting and invigorating career.
At Glanbia, we nurture your talent and individuality. We support you in fulfilling your potential and help who you are today become who you want to be tomorrow. We want to grow and we want you to grow with us. We do this through continuous on-the-job development, international projects or assignments, coaching and mentoring, and formal training for all graduates. In recognition of our world-class learning environment and career opportunities we were very proud to win the Gold Award for Best Training and Development Programme at the Gradireland Awards for the past two consecutive years. We are also proud to be a platinum approved employer with the ACCA, a premium partner with CIMA and have Excellence in Training recognition from the Chartered Accountants Ireland (ACA). These are the highest and most prestigious levels of employer recognition from these bodies.
Launch your career with a global player
There's a reason why the best and brightest graduates choose to work with us - a career at Glanbia is unique. You'll learn and develop in an exciting environment unlike any other, from experts at the forefront of nutrition technology. Delivering at the cutting edge of science and technology requires top-class talent and determination. We're looking for graduates who are focused on championing the customer, who love to solve problems, have a curious mind-set, and strive to find a better way.
Glanbia is offering excellent career opportunities to high-performing Accounting and Finance Graduates. Here, you will be involved in finance teams and functions where you will experience a number of different areas of finance. Our graduates are typically involved in, but not limited to, the following Finance areas both in Ireland and via international secondment opportunities:
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Intercompany accounting
- Bank account reconciliation and treasury transaction, and vendor payment processing
- Cash Forecasting
- VAT, Vies, Intrastat and compliance reporting
- Month end financial statement close processes
- Key Performance Indicator analysis
- Back office accounting services
- Financial planning and analysis
- Fixed Asset accounting
- Ad hoc project work
Glanbia at a glance
Our vision is to be one of the world's top performing nutrition companies, trusted to enrich lives every day. We have market-leading positions in whey proteins, micronutrient premixes and the multi-billion dollar sports nutrition market.
- 6,200 employees in 32 countries
- 130+ countries with high performing global brands
- 7th consecutive year of double-digit growth
- €3.7 billion in revenue
Who we are looking for
We know it's our people and their passion for delivering superior quality and value to our customers that sets us apart. As a global nutrition group, Glanbia seeks out Pure Ambition in those who are motivated to join our team.
We're looking for graduates with the following qualifications and attributes:
- High academic record to date and expected minimum of a 2.1 honours degree
- Record of high achievement and delivery
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven self-starter with the drive and desire to succeed
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Internationally mobile longer term
Do you have Pure Ambition?
If you have Pure Ambition, apply online today!