Looking for an experienced Account Manager to take up full responsibility for the management of the companies partner network domestically and internationally.
On behalf of our client we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will have the overall responsibility for the management of the companies partner network domestically and internationally.
Looking for someone with at least 5 years experience in a similar role and who preferably has a good understanding of the equestrian industry.
- Full responsibility for managing strategic relationships with all key partners , including contract negotiation and administration
- Develop business plans for indirect channels ensuring all financial goals are achieved
- Ensure the organisation maximizes return from media rights distribution agreements internationally
- Develop the international co-mingling opportunity with territories such as US, Australia and South Africa
- Manage high roller offering which addresses the needs of that critical market segment
- Work with the organisations Operations, Marketing and Finance colleagues to ensure the customer receives a seamless experience when dealing with the companies systems and products
- Annual budgeting and monthly/quarterly forecasting
- Measurement, management and delivery across all P&L and KPI targets
- Maintain deep knowledge of key trends in the betting industry.
- At least 5 years experience in a senior management role.
- Prior experience in a business development or partner management role would be a distinct advantage.
- A background in the betting industry and/or equestrian industry is highly desirable with a strong knowledge of international betting patterns, requirements and trends.
- Target driven with excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
For further information please get in contact with Sanderson on 01 513 3619 or apply with your full CV.