Our client are a Multi National Insurance company based in Dublin West, The job entails processing, analysing and adjudicating claims. If you or someone you know are interested in the position then please apply now!
DUTCH CLAIMS OFFICER
Location: Dublin West
Our client is a Multi-National insurance company located in Dublin who is looking for Dutch Claims Officer to join its growing Medical Services department.
- Adjudicate and process Claims within the agreed company SLA, in accordance with policy benefits to facilitate the company achieving its loss ratio target
- Use company's client database, Gulliver, accurately and effectively to ensure reports generated give a true reflection of the department's workload, which consequently facilitates effective target planning
- Operate within and meet the conditions of company service standards, clear to zero, to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention
- Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved and a high level of customer service is provided.
- In line with the company's policy on cost containment identify duplicate payments, possible non-disclosure and fraudulent claims
- Respond to customer enquiries accurately and professionally and if necessary, liaise with other departments for support to ensure an efficient and professional response is given thereby achieving customer satisfaction
- Participate in departmental medical training to expand knowledge of medical terminology and procedures and to develop comprehensive claims processing skills
- This role involves shift work
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Previous experience in a customer focused role, in an administrative capacity
- Experience working in pressurised environment with tight deadlines
- Fluency in English plus a second language Dutch is essential to this role
- Customer focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results driven and solution oriented
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
If you are interested in this role then please apply now!
You can also contact Michael in Celtic Careers @01627850