Relevant third level education (Minimum 2.1 Degree) 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
ALISON is now seeking a Digital Marketing Manager; Professional, a proven ability in email marketing, social media, and a passion for growing user engagement and sales are essential. This position requires strong editorial skills, a keen commercial sense, and an ability to draw insights from a range of analytics sources and web-based editorial promotions related to SEO performance.
Key responsibilities are not limited to but include:
- Managing and developing effective Social Media Campaigns.
- Managing and developing highly targeted Emailing Campaigns.
- Presenting Analytical Reports to enable the measurement of campaign performance and impact.
- Promoting Marketing Campaigns and Company Press Releases.
- Assisting with the development of SEO strategy.
- Maintaining a highly organised and efficient digital marketing implementation process.
- Contributing to the overall Marketing Strategy of the Company as a key member of the Marketing Team.
Key requirements include:
- Relevant third level education (Minimum 2.1 Degree)
- 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience of Digital Media Promotional Strategies as well as strong traditional promotional public relations acumen.
- Ability to work intensely and independently to tight deadline dates at all times.
- Strong commercial acumen and knowledge of current and global affairs.
- A record of persistence, resourcefulness and success.
- An interest in social enterprise and NGO international development an advantage.
- A pleasant, cheerful, positive and ambitious disposition eager to get the best of oneself and one’s work.
- Evidence of being a team player with leadership abilities will be an advantage.
- Evidence of strong writing and communications skills.
Applying for a Position @ ALISON
ALISON is constantly hiring. Some positions are actively open where we need to fulfil a position immediately. With many other positions, we are open to hiring suitably skilled individuals at any time.
All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- A Short Introductory Note
- An Up-to-Date CV
- A Cover Letter highlighting why you are applying for the position, and furthermore, explaining why you believe you are especially well qualified for the position.
- Your ALISON ID number which should be included in your email.
Because ALISON receives a very high volume of applications, we do not provide a response to every application. Assume we have received and reviewed your application.
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Apply to Alison at the following link: