Our client a leading manufacturer in Carrickmacross are looking for a Production-Process Engineering Manager
About the Job: Production-Process Engineering Manager
- Optimise the overall Plant performance by ensuring budgeted production yields & occupation times are achieved - improved and where necessary reviewing the use of raw materials and the setting of line speeds & feeds etc.)
- Manage and motivate the entire Production Team (Line Leaders, General Operatives), ensuring correct manning and multi-skill levels are maintained for the various operations plus relevant training & coaching is provided so as operators have a good understanding and operation of the production equipment.
- Manage the daily production / process line problems and implement technical solutions or adjustments if necessary, in consultation with other departments as appropriate (Maintenance, Engineering, Quality, R&D).
- Lead regular audits of production lines and propose process improvements to improve plant manufacturing KPI’s and CI standards re yields, speeds, and occupation times.
- Liaise with suppliers or contractors for small modifications, and propose capital projects for large scale modifications.
- Define goals, content and schedule of assigned Continuous Improvement (CI) programs/projects in line with plant strategy, GPS roadmap and targets...
Requirements: Production-Process Engineering Manager
- Degree qualification in process or mechanical engineering and 5+ years, experience of continuous process manufacturing. Also consider Degree qualifications in Science & Engineering.
- Certificate of 6 Sigma Black Belt[BB] or Lean Master is an advantage
- Competence in Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Knowledge of Quality Systems (FMECA, SPC, Metrology, 6M, 5W, …)
- Knowledge of mechanical & electrical automation design & systems & components
Application process: Production-Process Engineering Manager
The first step is to contact David Moore at 014744668 or send your CV to
The interview process will be 2 rounds and will involve discussion of your qualifications, skills and previous experience.
For further information on the Production-Process Engineering Manager
role please contact David Moore at 014744668 or