Working in partnership with its international client Sanderson is recruiting for an experienced HR Manager to lead a team of 6, provide business partnership to various sites around Ireland, ensure effective operational HR delivery as well as long range strategic initiatives and systems implementations.
Role Summary - The HR manager is responsible for all activities related to HR operations as well as overall people development and performance. You will be a strong business partner to senior management and leadership teams across various sites in Ireland with the ability to lead change and continuous improvement of the HR service.
- As a member of the senior leadership team you will act in partnership with general management to develop the HR strategy aligned to business objectives
- The HR Manager manages, coordinates, animates and monitors all HR activities. Responsible for the workflow of HR operations to include; recruitment, skills development, training management, mobility, employee relations, remuneration & benefits and payroll, etc.
- Looking for continuous improvement, the HR manager develops policies and processes that meet the Local Office management's requirements and the Performance Management standards as set by the HQ.
- You will monitor the KPIs associated and lead the team towards high performance in project delivery as well as health safety & environmental aspects.
- By delegation you will ensures policy is introduced in the businesses under your remit
- Contribute to the roll out of HRIS and manage the design of specific local HR tools.
- Establish a continuous improvement mind-set focused on the satisfaction of employees and management, the development of high standards in the quality of service, the leadership over the team.
- Team management of 4 Hr Partners, Training Specialist and HR Administrator
- Foster a collaborative and open business culture through engagment and communication
- 8+ years of experience in a similar HR Management role
- Strong Operational HR delivery experience working in a hands on way
- In addtion to HR Ops you will have the ability to formulate strategy and contribute significantly to people development, talent managment and successtion planning.
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
- Experience in the design and roll out of HRIS and or analytical tools
- Adept at Employee and Industrial relations