Pulse Logistics is currently seeking to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor to be based in Co. Longford.
Warehouse Supervisor Reporting to Shift Manager
- To lead a team of Warehouse Operators to achieve and exceed all performance objectives
- Effective planning of resources to achieve and exceed KPI’s (cost, quality, service)
- To deliver a flexible multi-skilled team that is achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction and successful delivery of services and improvements
- Analyse performance and using problem solving techniques to plan and action performance improvements
- Ensure a proactive approach to Health & Safety and leading by example to ensure Health and Safety policies are followed
- Deliver effective communication to your team and conduct regular individual reviews and where necessary agree a performance improvement plan
- Work closely with other warehouse supervisors and operational management
- Have an appreciation of the interdependencies between functional areas and provide cover to other departments when required.
- Proven experience of leading a team within warehouse environment
- Excellent computer and communication skills combined with logical problem solving skills.
- Customer focused and able to deliver and exceed customer expectations
- Proven ability to build effective relationships with internal and external teams
- Enthusiastic, committed and driven
- Ability to respond positively to changing demands
- Flexible with regards to working hours and shift work requirements
05:45am to 14:00PM
14:00pm to 22:15pm