Woodie’s are recruiting Team Leaders in our Dublin, Naas, and Newbridge stores.
We are looking for dynamic and inspiring team leaders to join our management teams in 35 stores.
Woodie’s are recruiting Team Leaders
Woodie's is a 100% Irish owned store and a subsidiary of Grafton Group plc. We are the market leader in Ireland with thirty-five branches nationwide offering an extensive range of DIY products, Paints, Lighting, Homestyle, Housewares, Bathroom Accessories, Building, Kitchens, Bathrooms and Gardening products!!
We supply almost everything for all your home improvement and gardening needs. We stock over 30,000 products and we've built our reputation on offering the most comprehensive range of quality products for every area of your home at superb value-for-money prices.
We currently have vacancies in our Dublin, Naas and Newbridge stores.
The ideal candidates:
- 2+ years retail management experience
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Strong leadership to support and coach your store colleagues
- Strong communicator with the ability to articulate messages clearly, listens to others, and engage people in the message being communicated
Main role responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Deliver world class customer service, actively coaching and motivating the store team
- Effectively communicate targets and objectives to the colleagues
- Identify commercial opportunities in your local area
- Responsible for cash and stock control
- Support the store manager/deputy manager in controlling and delivering on payroll and headcount budgets including the recruitment of store colleagues
- Authorise and manage refunds and exchanges
- Managing performance of your Store colleagues
- Conduct PDR’s / One to One / Colleague Appraisals when required and to support talent and succession planning
- Comply with health and safety regulations, maintain operational basic standards to ensure an effective and safe environment and to ensure any accidents are reported and completing the relevant documentation
- Deliver an inspirational environment for our customers which drives sales across our business
- Full time 39 hour contract
- Working week 5 out of 7 days ; every second weekend and Bank holiday required
- Competitive benefits incl. pension, discount, 10 % discount on private healthcare schemes.