Chef de Partie Job now available Meath
Chef de Partie Job Meath
We at Excel Recruitment are now seeking a Chef de Partie for our client in the Meath area. Our client is a successful supermarket group that prides themselves on their fresh food offering and excellent customer service. Ideally, you will be an experienced Chef de Partie with at least two years experience.
Excellent salary and package available
The Role of the Chef de Partie.
- To prepare food and assist the senior chefs.
- To complete work at the assigned workstation.
- To work to the best of your ability in the production of all food.
- To work efficiently to high standards.
- To operate in the kitchen in line with HACCP procedures and company policies.
Requirements of the Chef de Partie.
- Previous experience in a similar position and have the ability to work well in a fast Paced environment.
- Passionate about food.
- Excellent knowledge of and commitment to food hygiene best practices.
- Team player
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Luca Zelli in Excel Recruitment