Product marketing specialist to cover all areas of marketing from development of the marketing plan, implementation and effectiveness measurement
Product marketing specialist should have a hands-on approach to projects, good attitude and work ethic along with the ability to work in a flexible and small entrepreneurial environment. Flexible remuneration package available commensurate with experience.
- Generate marketing plan in line with company goals and product roll out nationally and internationally
- Refresh and implement product marketing message
- Generate digital marketing content in line with company strategy
- Measure effectiveness of product promotion and continually review marketing plans
- Complete logistics and planning and associated activities in relation to organising and attendance at orthopaedic conferences and events
- Update the company’s online and printed media
- Utilise various technology medium to reinforce the marketing message
- Work with product management team to ensure consistent messaging
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in business / marketing or related area with a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in product marketing
- Solid understanding & appreciation of marketing techniques & tools.
- Excellent problem solving, written and oral communication / presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to work as part of multi-disciplinary team of clinicians, engineers and senior management