Pension Administration - DC
Pensions Administrator - DC
Our client, an insurance company, has a number of positions within their Corporate Pensions Department.
- The successful candidate will have responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of Corporate Pension schemes.
that our customers come first is a key responsibility of the role. This
involves building strong relationships with our corporate clients. This
will involve meeting clients face to face on a regular basis.
with other areas of Corporate Life & Pensions business (Sales,
Customer Relationship Management and Marketing) will be an important
factor in this role.
- 3-5 years of DC scheme pensions administration experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel & Word.
of Defined Contribution pension schemes – specifically knowledge about
pension scheme set up, monthly contribution processing and annual
- Knowledge of Pension and Revenue requirements is also required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Have a recognised industry qualification that meets Central Bank Minimum Competency Requirements. Ideally IIPM/QFA.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Be well organised and capable of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Be enthusiastic ambitious self starter
- Ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with all colleagues and clients.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
For more information on the role and company please contact Honor on 01 6424200
Salary: Salary is negotiable depending on the experience of the successful candidate, along with a generous benefit package
note: Not all opportunities are advertised in order to satisfy the
discretion of our clients, please contact an AIR Consultant for a
AIR Recruitment specialises in the
recruitment of the following professionals: Chief Actuary | Product
Development | Pricing & Reserving |Newly & Nearly Qualified |
Part Qualified | Solvency II | Trainee Actuary| Actuary – Life and
Non-Life| Claims | Reinsurance |Underwriting | Captive | Treaty
Specialists | Risk Analysts |Operations| Compliance |Project Managers
|Business Analysts |Wealth Management| Pensions |Risk Manager | SII |
Non-Exec |Executive Directors |Actuary|