Registering with IrishJobs.ie won’t take too long and it will ensure you get the most from your job search.
There are a number of benefits that you will be able to avail of once you make that move, such as;
- Being able to set up and maintain a complete career profile that can be viewed by all our employers when you make it public.
- You can upload your CV to our database, allowing you to get headhunted by our Employers
- You can follow companies that you want to work for and get updates when they are hiring.
- Signing up for industry and location specific job alerts means you’ll always be on top of the latest jobs on offer.
- When you have found a job that interests you, you can save those job details to your profile for review at a later date.
- You can also manage your applications, cover letters and keep a record of what jobs you have applied for in your profile.
- You can see which Employers have viewed your profile.
- We will suggest jobs you may like based on your previous searches that you might have missed.
Overall you will enjoy a more personalised experience every time you log in and search for jobs.
Don’t forget to stay in touch with career, industry and news through the IrishJobs.ie Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.