This course runs over one day - 30th Jan & 29th Feb
This one-day Fire Warden training course trains participants to deal with fire on an emergency basis. It emphasises the dangers of fire, the importance of prevention, and the necessity of urgent action when fire breaks out.
Who Should Attend?
Appointed fire wardens / fire marshals from all types of organisations.
- Theory of fire and fire extinction
- Chemistry of fire
- Practical demonstrations of fire hazards
- Spread of fire
- Smoke behaviour
- Classification of fires
- Fire prevention evacuation procedures
- How to make evacuation realistic
- Duties of a Fire Warden
- End of course discussion and review
This course comes with a comprehensive manual, which proves an excellent source of reference after completion of course.
Classroom based and practical work with Fire Extinguishers