WHO WE ARE:
Comfort Keepers is an award-winning home care provider with 18 offices covering 87% of the population.
We assist people to live independently at home and in their community supporting the highest quality of life that is achievable. Comfort Keepers aim is to enable people stay happy at home by helping with daily tasks that have become too difficult to manage alone. Our focus on ensuring quality of care to our clients by placing their needs at the forefront of what we do.
We are the first Home Care provider to be awarded the Q Mark, ISO 9001 and Healthmark for excellence in our business processes and systems. We are a member of the HCCI (Home and Community Care Ireland) and are a HSE preferred provider.
WHY WORK WITH US?
Comfort Keepers is rapidly expanding and we are looking for staff to join our professional team.
- Working with us, you can expect a demanding but rewarding career
- We believe that consistent, quality service comes from long-term investment and recognition of staff
- We recruit to the highest standard and train in an interactive, hands-on way to ensure the best training experience
- Our staff benefit from loyalty and incentive programmes
- We know that our teams are key to our success and value the input they provide at every level.
- We are proud to say that our teams are as diverse as our client base. We are always looking for new employees from a wide range of backgrounds to make a strong and meaningful contribution to our organisation.
We are an award-winning company: in the past 12 months alone, we were awarded the Q Mark Homecare Provider of the Year Award 2015; the CMG Homecare / Assisted Living Provider of the Year Award 2015; a Deloitte Best Managed Companies Award; the NSAI EIPD Finalist Award for our HR Department; and were finalists in the HR Leadership and Management Awards.
“To provide your loved one with the highest quality of life that is achievable. We treat each of our clients with the dignity they deserve as if we were caring for a member of our own family.”
The values to which we aspire on a daily basis are:
Quality: To place Quality at the core of everything we do
Caring: To be Caring and understand the feelings of our clients, customers and staff
Professionalism: To be Professional in everything we do
Continuous Improvement: To continuously identify areas where we can do better and change.
Best Homecare Provider in Ireland for Quality Management Systems at National Q Mark Awards 2016
HSE approved Home Care Provider 2016/2018.
Please enter your email address
HomeCare Assistant - Dublin 24 Carer - Dublin 24 HOME CARE ASSISTANT/CARER Home Care Provider of the year 2017 €12 per hour €8 per 30 minute visit €10 per 30 minutes visit on Sundays and Bank Holidays Work somewhere great and make a difference