The eCommerce Co-Ordinator will work cross functionally to manage the Pallas Foods online proposition catering for multiple customer groups and multiple store fronts. This is a great opportunity to own the online proposition for the organisation to deliver best in class platforms and strategy.
The eCommerce Co-Ordinator will work cross functionally to manage the Pallas Foods online proposition catering for multiple customer groups and multiple store fronts. This is a great opportunity to own the online proposition for the organisation to deliver best in class platforms and strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a large portfolio of products with Magento experience.
· Manage all aspects of the Pallas Foods online proposition across multiple store fronts.
· Update and manage the content of the Pallas Foods Web Store on a daily basis including but not limited to new and reconfigured departments, categories, products and promotions, ensuring that the customer experience is faultless.
· Deliver and evolve the online service proposition in line with company strategy and growth objectives.
· Develop strategies for customer on boarding, cross sell, up sell and drop basket campaigns
· Utilise all 3rd party online platforms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter etc to target customer groups
· Manage the day to day operation and presentation of the platforms in relation to product listing, pricing and platform merchandising.
· Develop email strategies to target lapsed, new, frequent and infrequent online ordering customers.
· Ensure a high level of customer retention by implementing repeat purchase encouragement strategies through the use of email marketing and other tactics.
· Work within the sales, purchasing and marketing teams to determine optimal product configuration.
· Work across departments and functions to promote product offering, ranges and items as required.
· Perform content QA work on products and store updates.
· Utilise the company content management system to optimise cross-sells and up-sells and support sales and purchasing strategies.
· Collaborate with the marketing team on a regular basis to review launch programmes, calendars and creative concepts, and identify purchasing opportunities for converting traffic and implement tactics to support these programmes.
· Work with web analytics to provide ongoing campaign metrics and results reporting, as well as implications and recommendations.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
As the eCommerce Executive, you will be commercially minded with experience in a senior eCommerce position, gained within a B2B environment. Be a natural communicator, with the ability to influence and engage with all stakeholders across business and be able to make informed decisions.
· 2+ years experience in B2B digital marketing with proven experience developing innovative online marketing campaigns.
· Magento site management experience highly desirable.
· Dotmailer experience
· Experience with Google Analytics or other tools for measuring site usage and effectiveness.
· Experience in a Food Service or Food related industry preferable.
· Experience in marketing a large product catalogue to an extensive and diverse customer base.
· Excellent English language grammar and spelling.
· Proven ability to influence.
· Role can be based in Dublin or Newcastle West, Co Limerick with regular travel between both sites.
NO AGENCY ASSISTANCE REQUIRED
Please enter your email address
Please enter your email address