Are you an ambitious, forward thinking high-achiever seeking continued growth and progression? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the most successful Irish and international organisations? If so KPMG can help to match your ambition.
KPMG have ambitious plans and are undergoing a period of growth. We can offer opportunities for progression, challenging projects, a market-leading learning and development programme and a collaborative environment.
We are currently seeking to hire Tax Senior's who will join our tax practice.
We have opportunities across our non-financial services and financial services teams
We are keen to hear from candidates who possess the following:
· Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) and member of the Irish Taxation Institute
· Superb technical skills and detailed knowledge of tax.
· Minimum of three and a half years in a professional tax environment
Key responsibilities include:
· Responsibility for a portfolio of both Irish and Multinational clients
· Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues
· Review of tax computations and returns for large groups
· Preparation of technical arguments to support corporate tax filing position
· Researching and preparing detailed technical tax memorandums to support tax advisory projects (reorganisations, take-overs)
· Liaising with Revenue on clients behalf and seeking rulings on certain tax positions
· Liaising with Managers, Directors and Partners on tax advisory projects
· Responsibility for training and monitoring trainees together with reviewing their work
· Liaising with other departments i.e. VAT, Audit and Transaction Services to ensure advice and projects are successfully completed
· Strong interpersonal skills, drive and enthusiasm are a pre-requisite for this role.
KPMG Tax Practice
With 400 tax professionals and 30 partners, KPMG in Ireland is the largest and most successful tax advisory firm. Our clients range from dynamic and fast growing family businesses to individuals, partnerships and publicly quoted companies. KPMG tax professionals have an unrivalled understanding of business and industry issues, adding real value to tax based decision making. KPMG is the advisor of choice amongst 40 percent of the top 200 companies in Ireland.
Our tax professionals cover every aspect of Irish and UK tax and have a wide and in-depth experience of cross-border and international tax matters as well as asset-based infrastructure businesses. Our professionals deal with all aspects of Corporate Tax, Financieal Services, Private Client Services, International Executive Services, VAT and International and Cross Border Tax.
KPMG have world class experience in all key specialist areas. The reputation of our tax practice is built upon the quality of our work, the creativity of our people and our ability to provide independent, expert and appropriate advice.
We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At Senior level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary, paid overtime, and a KPMG flexible benefits package.
We take pride in recognising and rewarding hard work and achievement through regular promotions, which take place quarterly.
Your development is assured through on-the-job training and a comprehensive programme of workshop sessions ran by the KPMG Business School.
We also have a dedicated tax knowledge centre to ensure that you are kept up to date on all tax developments.
If you are interested in the above role, please submit a CV via the apply button. If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact Dara Cody.
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 2 years from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email kpmg stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application