Our global TA centre of excellence is growing to meet the needs of the business across EMEA. We're looking for an accomplished Recruiter/TA Specialist to join our team.
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role
The TA function in Citco is early into year 2 of a 3 year build and optimise phase. As we we out the function we are looking to hire an accomplished TA Specialist / Recruiter to join the Dublin team. The TA Specialist will be responsible for recruiting across the business, and the role will require the successful candidate to have relevant industry knowledge and be a leader in their market with strong external networks. He/she will have a proven track record of recruiting top talent in a results-oriented talent acquisition team within a corporate environment.
Duties in Brief
- Work collaboratively with your internal clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of their needs
- Consult with local HR and hiring managers on recommended starting salaries and other offer package details.
- Check professional references and drive other candidate due diligence in compliance with the recruitment operating procedures
- Build talent pipelines of strong candidates for open vacancies using online and networking tools
- Assess the competency of candidates against role specifications and organizational competencies, using relevant psychometrics where appropriate
- Hire the right talent and deliver against challenging recruitment metrics/KPIs while not compromising quality of hire
- Consistently deliver outstanding service levels to both business partners and candidates. Ensure appropriate and effective candidate management at all times.
- Proactively use social media to enhance our sourcing channels and promote the Citco employer brand
- Talent map competitor organizations to identify key potential hires
- Actively network within the industry/competition in order to benchmark practices and identify key areas of differentiation
- Additional projects as required.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar corporate or agency recruitment role, in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability and track record of success in directly sourcing candidates across multiple functions and geographies, ideally across European locations.
- Should have the ability to think laterally and coach/advise hiring managers at all levels of the organization.
- Must have experience determining compensation recommendations, gathering market data, and negotiating offers.
- Have the ability to work in a team-oriented, highly collaborative open environment.
- Have proven organizational skills with the ability to manage a own work load.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant business discipline is desirable.
- Experience with Targeted Selection/Behavioral Interviewing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-service and the ability to develop relationships, negotiate and influence others.
Note: This is a contract position for a duration of 6 or more months.
A highly competitive remuneration package will be awarded the successful candidate.
For more information, or to apply, contact Diarmuid on 01-6367850 or email your application directly.