- See description
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 17/02/2017
- Ciara O'Brien
Senior Scientist - Permanent - Pharmaceutical
This global contract research organisation are based across 46 countries with more than 17,000 employees worldwide and are currently expanding here in Ireland off the back of current success and winning new business. With expansion comes career development opportunities for a talented Senior Scientist in a fast paced, busy environment.
As the Senior Scientist you will:
- Provide full analytical testing support in accordance with GMP practices.
- Perform analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support.
- Coordinate method development and validation projects.
- Provide assistance and training to junior laboratory staff members.
- Educated to a Higher Education Level in a relevant area, ie chemistry.
- 4 years' + experience working within a GMP lab.
- 4 years' + industry experience with chromatography techniques (HPLC, UPLC, GC, CE).
- Experienced in method development and validation.
- General analytical chemistry knowledge.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ciara O'Brien on +353 1 6321855 for a confidential chat.