Senior Manufacturing Engineers
- Not disclosed
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 17/02/2017
- Patricia Deane
Senior Manufacturing Engineers- interested contact Patricia or send cv
MATRIX RECRUITMENT are recruiting for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for our client, a manufacturing company in the Wexford area.
This is a permanent job. The salary will depend on relevant experience.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead or participate in projects, working closely with Production, Maintenance and Quality departments.
- Employ Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies such as process mapping, control charting.
- Monitor manufacturing activities, measure significant process characteristics and analyse variation in order to detect and reduce waste / scrap.
- Transfer of automation and new process projects to production, both within and between sites.
- Transfer of New Products to production.
- Process and product validation.
- Sourcing, specifying and purchasing production equipment.
- Jigs and fixture specification and development.
- Min 8 years’ experience, with time spent in a senior role in a medical device environment / faced paced manufacturing environment.
- Process and product validation experience.
- Jigs and fixture specification and development experience.
- Experience of transfer of New Products to production.
- Lean Manufacturing.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Patricia on 059 9139070.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV's are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.