Hartley People - Quality Assurance Officer - Permanent - Full time - Co. Tipperary
Would you like to work in a company where every day is an opportunity to create change, master new skills and make a difference? This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a regulated manufacturing company based in Co. Waterford with whom Hartley People work with on an exclusive basis. This location is an easy commute from Clonmel, Dungarvan, Cahir and Carrick On Suir.
- Originating, Approving and Issuing Production Documentation (Manufacturing & Packaging)
- Originating, Approving and Issuing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), in compliance with cGMP requirements
- Reviewing SOP's, as per review schedule
- Issuing Stability Documentation, approval of testing protocols, review of stability reports
- Reviewing Validation protocols & validation reports (including process validation, cleaning validation and equipment validation protocols and reports)
- Reviewing Product Development Documents
- cGMP training
- Internal and external auditing
- Investigating and review of deviations and out of specification results
- Investigating customer complaints
- Proofing and approval of artwork
- Maintaining ISO standards
- Liaise with customers for products which are contract manufactured
- Review Batch Documentation
- Any other projects relating to quality standards/requirements as assigned by Quality Assurance Manager/Quality Compliance Manager.
- Internal comment investigation
- Change control , vendor certification and approval of suppliers, raw material review
- Temperature monitoring
- CAPA reports
- FPS approval
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate
- Third level Scientific Qualification preferably to Degree level
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a regulated environment
- Good communicator (written and oral)
- Rigorous attention to detail
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Pairic on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.
Hartley People also recruit for similar roles such as Analytical Chemist, Quality Control Manager, Quality Control Technician, Quality Assurance Manager, New Product Development Manger, Quality Systems Manager, Formulation Scientist, Development Technologist.