- Dublin West / Nationwide / Dublin
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 17/02/2017
- Catherine O'Sullivan
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a pharmaceutical client in Dublin. This is a permanent role. Please call Catherine on 0214297900 for more information. This role is reporting to the Technical Manager.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To organise and coordinate the introduction of major projects.
- To schedule the various phases of the project based on the resources allocated to the project and in line with the project deadline and budget.
- To manage the activities of the personnel allocated to the project.
- To prepare, review and implement documentation and procedures to ensure that all relevant regulations are complied with.
- To participate in the site change control system ensuring that all major projects are documented and introduced in a formalised manner and that all changes are effectively assessed to current business processes.
- To record any deviations relating to the role out of the major software projects through the plant Process Deviation System.
- To participate in any site project teams if required
- To ensure that all the necessary documentation required for the project is prepared and approved according to the companies requirements
- To approve plant SOPs and other documents as required, ensuring the acceptability of content and format.
- To participate in all training and assessment activities related to the role.
Education and Experience required:
- Third level qualification.
- A qualification in Project Management would be advantageous.
- Process experience required.
- At least 5 years Project Management experience is essential. cGMP Pharma environment experience is an advantage.
- People management experience is required.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to or call 0214297900