- Kildare / Dublin
- 25000 - 35000
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 19/05/2017
- HR Manager
Our client, a leading distribution company has a vacancy for an Office Manager to work at their offices in Rathcoole on a permanent full time basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing company. Experience of Sage 200 is an advantage
Our client, a leading distribution company has a vacancy for an Office Manager to work at their offices in Rathcoole on a permanent full time basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing company. Experience of Sage 200 is an advantage.
Main duties will include:
- Managing the Reception and Ordering Department
- Management of a small team
- Coordinating communication between the office and the warehouse
- Responsible for procedures
- Taking orders from customers
- Customer service queries
- Liaising with account manager on pricing, customer queries
- Operational queries – return of products, wrong deliveries, complaints etc.
- Covering Holidays
- Collection and Cash sales
- Minutes of sales meeting
- General reception duties, answering phones and ensuring reception areas are, at all times, maintained to an excellent standard.
- PA Duties for senior management as required
- Preparation for board meetings, management meetings and important client visits. This includes catering needs, access passes and meeting room preparations.
- Ensuring office supplies and stationery are maintained and stocked at all times.
- Other general office management duties as required
Previous experience of managing people is required and the candidate must have good experience of Microsoft Office packages. Hours of work will be typcially 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Salary is approx. €30k p/a depending on experience