Ref: KYC TEAM LEADER
KYC Team Leader
- Louth / Meath
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 22/02/2017
- HR Manager
Due to continued commercial growth and success we are currently recruiting for a KYC Team Lead to join our company based in Navan.
KYC Team Leader
Due to continued commercial growth and success we are currently recruiting for a KYC Team Lead to join our company based in Navan. We specialise in the delivery of prepaid card programmes and the provision of payments services to a range of clients globally.
This position is responsible for the KYC function and individuals within those teams.
- Overview and management of the KYC team
- Controlling the KYC queues, and applications from corporate and consumers and make sure that the KYC team are up to date with KYC requirements.
- Work with the KYB Approvals team to manage corporate applications.
- Prepare supplementary documentation on file/queries as and when required
- Liaise with the KYC team leader and Compliance & AML teams to ensure customer requirements are met maintained effectively and are communicated at all levels.
- Make sure that emails are responded within the SLA
- Ensuring all communications are delivered on time and clients are updated for the different mail boxes.
- Attend meetings and offer support on any other projects which may be required from time to time.
- Managing and mentoring KYC team, and Develop leadership and training
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to anticipate issues and find solutions
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Good IT skills including: Word, Excel , Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills,
- Experience in managing multiple tasks fast learning, problem solving, self-motivated, excellent communication skills