Junior Sales Executive - Graduate
- Cork / Tipperary / Waterford
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 21/04/2017
- Jenine Brophy
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Graduate who has recently started in sales or wishes to develop their career with technical sales.
This is a permanent Junior Sales Executive Position for recent graduates.
- Selling technology solutions to the manufacturing base in the Munster Area.
- Identify new business opportunities within the existing and potential customer base.
- Manage the sales cycle from initial enquiry stage to final acceptance.
- Cross selling to existing customers with different products.
- Development of new business through prospecting and cold calling.
Qualifications & desirable requirements:
- A third level qualification
- 1-2 years’ experience within a sales or customer-facing role
- Strong PC skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated graduates with a Can-do attitude. There is an attractive salary on offer for this position.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact Lorraine Roche, CPL Waterford on 051 511184 or email your CV to