I have a fantastic new role for a Customer Marketing Manager, reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager this role will be to lead and deliver marketing plans for new and existing business ventures.
I have a fantastic new role for a Customer Marketing Manager, reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager this role will be to lead and deliver marketing plans for new and existing business ventures. You will be tasked with creating compelling marketing campaigns and a consistent customer experience for targeted markets. You will support many functions within the business to drive development and expansion.
- You will be responsible for managing multiple campaigns simultaneously that generate leads and awareness for the brand for customers and potential customers
- You will work cohesively with other teams such as the business development team and provide them with sales collateral for all purposes
- You will develop a marketing and communications strategy to the core audience
- Identify the customer value propositions and marketing objectives that will deliver on business targets
- Develop customer value messages that feed into all touch points
- You will work alongside the digital team to create engaging content for on and offline purposes
- Gather research and actionable insights to understand the market and key customers
- Develop and report on marketing KPIs quarterly and as required
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy and act as a mentor for team members
- You will be a point of contact for designers, agencies and 3rd party providers
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- You will have a minimum of six years' experience in a Marketing Manager role preferably in a B2B or corporate environment
- A track record of integrated marketing campaigns and projects with a strong digital focus
- You will be comfortable working across a number of different business areas and their senior management teams
- You will work well under pressure and be a strategic planner
- Very strong attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality work.
- A highly motivated self-starter with positive 'can do' attitude and curiosity for the new
- Experience of managing agencies to deliver high quality of work within budgets
- You will be highly creative, dynamic and be able to bring fresh ideas to the table
- A 3rd level qualification in Marketing and/or Business is essential
- A digital marketing qualification would be an advantageous
- You will hold some experience in branding, advertising, communications or similar
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Marie Kane Bell from Next Generation Recruitment or alternatively call on the main line.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations
Applications are in strict confidence. Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.