Client Relation Unit Manager,Assistant Vice Presid
- Not disclosed
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 28/04/2017
Manage the client servicing for a number of State Street’s clients
Develop and build up a strong relationship with the clients serviced.
Act as dedicated relationship manager t...
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
- Manage the client servicing for a number of State Street’s clients
- Develop and build up a strong relationship with the clients serviced.
- Act as dedicated relationship manager to client.
- Ensuring service from all areas within SSIIL to our client fully meets and exceeds their expectations.
- Act as primary liaison for client with all supporting departments within SSIL.
- Monitoring service provision to agreed standards on an ongoing basis.
- Discussing client’s future requirements & ensuring that these can be met.
- Provide the client with solutions for new requirements / drive the delivery of such solutions.
- Coordinate/support the take on of new clients as required.
- Manage the preparation of applicable MIS on behalf of the client.
- Driving and assume responsibility for the implementation of client specific projects.
- Assume responsibility for client profitability by identifying opportunity to sell additional services as well as ensuring that we bill all relevant services.
- Ensure senior management are adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of the clients assigned, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner
- The person will have a University Degree in Business Studies or an equivalent professional qualification
- The person will, mostly likely, have a detailed understanding of Offshore mutual funds and specifically funds domiciled in Ireland
- The person will have a good understanding of the day-to-day fund accounting and settlement activities of mutual funds and the systems that support them
- The person will have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The person will be highly motivated and have a proactive approach to client servicing