Ref: Senior Linux System Administrator
Senior Linux System Administrator
- 50000 - 60000
- Permanent full-time
- Updated 24/04/2017
We are looking for a Senior Linux Systems Administrator to join our Tech Ops team. BetBright is in a hurry- this is a fast paced environment.
Your primary focus will be on our Linux servers in the 24/7 AWS production as well as staging environments. You will also be occasionally required to help out with Linux workstation support.
What is Expected of You:
- Manage Linux servers in AWS and our corporate HQ.
- Manage user accounts and privileges.
- Monitor and maintain high availability systems.
- Develop and maintain scripts for systems automation.
- Investigate issues, working through to resolution.
- Upgrades and improvements to systems architecture.
- Document planning, processes and procedures.
- On call rota.
What You Need:
- Six years of applicable experience.
- Bash; must be able to write and troubleshoot scripts.
- Knowledge of common network applications and protocols, and their behavior at system and network level.
- Experience designing secure, scalable & highly available enterprise solutions.
- Must already know what a 302, a CSR, a SYN, and an ARP are.
- Mysql solid understanding of configuration, queries, and user management. Need to be able to understand explains and identify possible performance issues.
- Nginx, virtual servers, back and forward proxies, etc.
- AWS architecture and web UI administration for VPC, RDS, EC2, ElastiCache.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
- Python for scripting (boto)
- Mysql extended knowledge (engines, replication, etc).
If you are like this, then why not come and meet us at BetBright?